Illustrator Vs Photoshop
The concept of graphic designing can be explained understood to a person as a medium of communication to solve problems through visual compositions like typography, images, color, and forms. In our previous blogs, we had mentioned the list of ideal software for meeting the purpose in detail. In this article let us look at the contracting differences between Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
Illustrator has become the standard vector program. Being older than photoshop and marking its presence since 1987, illustrator has always played a major part in logo development, print, web design, vector graphics,
The raster graphics editor photoshop was developed and published in 1990 has become an industry standard for photo editing. Though both the software has gained wide popularity across the globe.
Photoshop Vs Illustrator is all about Raster Vs Vector.
Raster rooted applications use pixels to create the image and vector rooted applications use perfectly smooth lines created with “points” or “nodes.”
On zooming in these pixels can be seen whereas vector images remain clean and crisp even after scaling down or up to any size of your choice,
Being said all this, let’s have a look at some of the useful features of both the software.
– Ease of use ranks top among the reasons photoshop has gained this wide popularity and acceptance around the world.
– Great editing capacity and is nearly capable of producing unbelievable transformations. From importing images in photoshop to all the available tools works efficiently to create nothing less than the magnificent.
– Free-handed creativity is another brilliant aspect of this software, tools like paintbrushes, pencils, and more enable the creation of smooth and clear illustrations.
-Efficient functioning in different devices is another added advantage of this raster graphics. It works well with portable devices like iPad and more.
A few popular plugins of photoshop are Pexels photoshop plugin, Fontself maker for photoshop, Chameleon adaptive palette and Aurora HDR ’19.
– Working on any size scale is the celebrated feature of illustrator. It has the ability to scale up or scale down during any time and step of the project without compromising on the quality of the output.
– Creating design and including innovative styles of text is another notable feature of this vector-rooted application.
– Illustrator allows you to work with designs in multiple ways like importing pictures, giving them re-touch with colour school, supportive drawing tools, etc.
– Adobe Illustrator also lets you collaborate your work with other adobe applications like XD, After effects for producing the best results.
Astute graphics illustrator bundle plugins, cineware and golden rush are a few available plugins used in the industry widely for maximizing the work output.
“Good design is not about what medium you are working in. It’s about thinking hard about what you want to do and what you have to work with before you start”.
– Susan Kare